Monday, June 29, 2009

The Middle of the Night

PhotobucketI went to bed, really tired last night at 9:30. Then a text woke me up. My body seems to think I got all of the rest I needed and won't let me go back to sleep. I literally laid in bed till 12:30 AM. So now I am up on the computer, reading all of your blogs and fighting a sleep deprived headache. You all do such a great job on your blogs! Where did the word B L O G come from? Was it from blah as in blah, blah, blah. Or should I just shut up and go to sleep? I will probably erase this in a couple of days for lack of content but in the meantime I will call it therapy. But I will get out of bed in the morning at 5:40, get ready and go for a walk, sleep or no sleep. Just so's you all know, I just had a post a picture, ( I am a photographer and not a writer, so a photo was appropriate,) before I published and I chose this one for its CONTENT! Note the time this thing was posted folks!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are CrAzY!! Ha, ha.. Well I am sleep deprived to honey! I wake up almost every morning @ 4:45 to go to the gym! CrAzY people! Why do we do this to our self? Well I agree with you on the Blah blah blah Blog thing. Thats funny! Hope your walk was great! What a great start to your day!

Unknown said...

I hope your headache goes away this instant. You already had one this week, I'm sorry.

By the way, where did you get this version of If you're happy and you know it song, its cute!

Harmony said...

Aaaahahahahaha! Not only is the hair and facial expression perfect the shirt gives it that extra touch. Hilarity Hilary!