Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Introducing Heidi Crandall Catering




Last weekend we had our first, of many, Ashlland Photography Workshops. Students attended from all over the valley. We had a wonderful time and, hopefully, sent all away with a fresh awareness of their cameras and desires to enjoy the world around them. Photography fills all of our senses, if we create it properly. One sense we were wise to fill was created by Heidi Crandall Catering. She served up some delicious food that satisfied everyone. Thanks Heidi, we look forward to more from Heidi's food as we have more workshops.

6 comments:

top knot extensions said...

What a GREAT thing for her to do!!! I bet she is GREAT at that!!!

The Cluffs said...

That food looks so yummy! I love your family- you are all so talented! Wish I could see Heidi more. Will you tell her hi for me. I want her to add me to her blog!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Can I hire you both for my next party?

renhallows said...

Janet.
Next time you do a Photography workshop...please send an invite my way...I would LOVE to learn more about that world! It's always been so interesting to me and I need more of that in my life.
Plus...that dang food looks divine...and I want some!

Unknown said...

Man the food looks so yummy, please let me know when your next date is for the class.

Heidi said...

Mother may I... Please request that NOT be my coming out as a caterer picture, yeesh! The food pics are great, that is another testiment to a good photographer and their camera. Lets just do a real photoshoot for the food preparer okey doke?