Monday, March 9, 2009

Irish Dreams







I had a dream about Ireland last night.  It was green, very green.  I like green, (greenbacks,)  And if I can't get some of those from the bank or for all those people that owe me millions, then I have an idea.  I'll just look back at all of these images I took of Ireland on my trip there last October.  It's coming up on 6 months since I was there and I still haven't gone through and saved all of the pictures I took.  I know, I know, I got a little carried away with the camera.  But it was my first trip outside of the country.  I figure that as long as I have my memory and these images of that gorgeous green country, then I can re-live the trip.  The trip of a lifetime.  I can always dream about it, too.  Thanks McFarland's! 

6 comments:

Lorri said...

great pics. I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you.

top knot extensions said...

What a BEAUTIFUL place!!! And great job with the pictures!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you got to go!

Kelly said...

You are so LUCKY to have gone on a trip there! How fun, and I love the pics! Miss you dearly! Hope you have a great Week!

Hilary Stailey said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! What great memories to have and keep!

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

nice photos of your trip out there.. thanks for sharing..