Saturday, November 8, 2008

Uh Oh! Taya's Feeling Blue!!!!

It is not always good to have Nana watch the kids.  But I swear I only left them alone for a few minutes.  Teegan draws very fast.  Does it really matter that this is permanent marker?  I make a plea to you all--does anyone know how to remove this??  I am waiting until Taya's parents get home instead of removing it now.  It is a good thing that they are taking a parenting class while I watch them.  Can't wait to see if they told them how to deal with this kind of thing. Ah the memories of childhood.

4 comments:

top knot extensions said...

That is so funny.. I can say that because Im not her mom!!! I am so glad you are doing a blog!!! You have so much insight on so many things it will be fun to read!!!

Jeanmarie said...

Was that the minute you were on the phone with your darling sister in law?

dustin and amy said...

I love it, well maybe not so much if it was my kiddo. Did you ever figure out how to get it off?

Harmony said...

By the way, those are the perfect markers for kids to use. The marker came off with wipies. I don't know any marker that comes off with wipies!