Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life's Storms


"Life would have storms in which we would have to make choices usin
g
 faith in things we could not see with our natural eyes." 
Pres. Henry B. Eyring

I believe the Lord is in charge, he is my pilot.  He can carry us safely over the storms of life.  We can't see the peace that awaits us.  But He can.  If we allow Him to take us over the stormy seas, we can see it, too.  I choose to allow him to work miracles in my life and in the lives around me.    

2 comments:

dustin and amy said...

How do you know Luke and Rennie? Luke went to Highschool with Dustin. They are such fun people! I'm loving you pictures! Do you do family pictures? Or individuals?

Clint & Janet said...

Ya we do all sorts of photo sessions. Check us out at www.ashllandphotography.com