Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Candy Store

At the first of the month I took a trip to Ireland, yes I said Ireland. Went with my buddies, Leni, Casey & Maggie, McFarland's all.  This first picture is what I remember about the insides of Ireland.  The chocolate was incredible.  The next image is of the outside of Ireland.  And it is more than you could ever imagine.  More green and blue and white  than I have ever seen.  Iwas so bruised from pinching myself while there that I am just barely recovering from the injuries.  More to follow.

2 comments:

Lorri said...

I'm excited to view your blog. I love the pictures Janet!!!

rpcove said...

Soooo fun t0 see y0ur pictures. Y0ur family pictures!
Someday we should plan a get together with both ut families on your way to of from your Montana trek. I miss our chatsl
Let's get togther at the end of januaryl
We are going to spend some time there this winterl

Tell Clint great job on the candy canes.
Love Rhonda