Sunday, May 17, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog, That is the Question"


I was just spending some time on this Sunday morning going through my kids blogs and some of my friends, too. What a great invention these blogs are. I get to read the latest in all of your lives in the way YOU, we all, individually wish to express them. I love pictures, so I appreciate you putting them up and I love reading about all of your latest triumphs and even down times. It's our new modern and convenient form of communication and it WORKS. It's a good thing, a great thing and I love it. Thanks to all of you for putting your time into your family, food and even business blogs. We all have the choice to read them, or not, but we do.

7 comments:

The Cluffs said...

I love all you said! I totally agree with you! I really enjoy blogging about my family. I also love to read about others and their lives! By the way I love Chelsea's senior pictures!!! You are amazing, they are beautiful. I want to talk to you about doing our family pics. Could I be so lucky!!!

Kelly said...

I agree! I love getting little comments from you! I miss you, and I miss our ward! the New ward is getting better! Im in YW's now! :)
Sometimes I am so bad @ blogging, and I feel like there is nothing to write about! I need to get better! MISS you!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Back atcha! Hard not to be a blogophile.

Hilary Stailey said...

Technology is great! And I'm loving that picture!

Harmony said...

I love it too!

dustin and amy said...

Aren't blogs the greatest! I love being able to keep in touch with those I normally wouldn't if they didn't have a blog! And I love that pic of your husband and his grandkids!

Cherylann and Mike said...

Love the blogging thing! I finally have emerged from the boxes and such...and am catching up! Missing you is easier with blogging! Love your pictures! They nourish the eyes!