Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our New Little Poser is Born!!





I am a photographer.  And, as a photographer, I really appreciate a poser.  Last week, on the 22 of December, another little poser was born.  I have 8 now.  When Nana gets her camera ready, my little posers light up and start giving me the camera faces.  Look over here little posers and give me a cute face for the camera.  Little Ivy Mae Stailey fits right in with all the rest.  Her parents, Hilary & Jason will have to agree.  A beautiful, healthy baby girl is born.  And we are grateful to Heavenly Father for sending her our way.  Little Ivy joins her cousins, Brett, Jaron, Teegan, Clayton, Taya, Boston and Shereen, all POSERS they!! 

5 comments:

Annette said...

Look at those beautiful eyes! So precious... Another Poser for sure

Hilary Stailey said...

She sure is, even when she's asleep! Thanks for taking all those great pictures. We and she will truly appreciate them when she's older. Thanks Nana!!

Aim said...

I can't believe what a poser she is. When you sent me the one pic, I thought that is just a fluke, no newborn looks that bright eyed, then when I saw all the others I realized that she just does. She is so so so beautiful! Another cute one for the Nana!

dustin and amy said...

What a cutie! I bet all your kids love that you are a photographer! I know I would.

Eric and Natalie said...

I love the picture of Jason holding her, you can't see her face all the way but her eyes are smiling!...how precious...i wish we lived close taht we could see her!